Ardent Business Partners Welcomes you
B-BBEE Act is a direct result of the government’s intention to promote an “all inclusive” participation by South African people in social and economic activities. This it does by promoting transformation at all levels of Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment, with the view of achieving sustainable economic growth that will benefit all South Africans.
Does B-BBEE affect me and my organisation? Though the B-BBEE Act is a voluntary Act, organisations find themselves having to comply as a result of indirect compliance. B-BBEE compliance can be a requirement when your organisation seeks;
- Business opportunities with potential clients (private, public or government)
- Business opportunities with Joint Venture or business partners
- Government licences
- Association memberships
- Access to financial assistance
Benefits of being rated
- You can be proud that your organisation contributes positively towards the meaningful transformation and up-skilling of South African employment force.
- Be in a possession of B-BBEE certificate and scorecard required by all your clients and business partners.
- Have a 360′ view of how your organisation is performing in all elements of B-BBEE
- You can plan and prepare for future contribution targets since you have a base to work from.
- Use B-BBEE credentials as a tool to advance your organisation’s objectives by incorporating your B-BBEE objectives into your organisation’s overall strategies.